Saturday, April 25, 2009

Family Visit

We are getting so excited as we prepare for my brother, his wife and their 2 older boys to come stay with us. They are in Orlando now visiting DisneyWorld for the 1st time as a family. At the end of their trip, they are renting a car and driving the 8 hours to NC and will stay with us for a long weekend. Lauren is beyond thrilled that her cousins are coming - Evan is 9 mos older than her and Caden is 10 mos younger, so they are all very close in age and have such a great time playing together.

We have some fun things planned for while they are here, but we're mainly looking forward to just spending time with them, since we haven't seen them since December! We aren't sure if we will get to see them this coming Christmas, so that makes their trip here even more special. They arrive this Thursday night and leave to head back to Oregon on Sunday morning. I'm doing my best not to stress myself out about having the house perfect, because I know I can't be doing all I would normally do right now. I do plan on baking a few special things and I think we might let the kids set up our small camping tent in the piano room to sleep in. :) I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures and stories to post after their visit!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you feeling any better or still the same? I hope better!! Have fun!