Thursday, January 31, 2008

We have a date!!

We have been going back and forth for the last couple of months...trying to decide if we want to schedule another c-section for this baby or if we wanted to try and do it the other way. Finally, after much prayer and research, we agreed to schedule the c-section. So, this week, when we went to see the doctor, we were assigned our date! Assuming all goes smoothly and he doesn't come early on his own, Nolan Robert Smith will be joining us on March 7th (sometime around 12:30pm). It feels so wonderful to know when we will be going in so we can start making plans. We even made a "baby countdown" calendar for Lauren so she can mark off the days until she becomes a big sister.

The other huge relief is that my mom was able to book her ticket to come back and she will be here for the whole month of March! My dad will also be coming for a week at the end of the month to join us for Easter and to fly back to Oregon with my mom. We are so excited to have them come stay with us and I know I am going to be indebted to my mother for all the ways she will be helping me out! :)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I have been watching your baby ticker!! I am so excited for you!

Your Mom is staying the whole month!! That will be very special for you all!

Can't wait to meet your little guy!