Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Saturday's With Lauren

Over the past few months I (Ryan) have alternated taking each of the kids to Lowe's for a Build and Grow clinic.  The mornings kind of go like this:  Lowe's for the clinic, some type of errand running and then lunch out with Dad.  A few weeks ago I posted about a project that Nolan andI built together (here).

Well, Lauren and I have been having our outings, too.  She built this caboose, Nolan built a coal car, and she finished the train with an engine.  Lauren also joined me on an errand afterwards on another project day to The Home Depot where we spotted a stack-out promotion of one my safes - very cool!



It is so good to spend these Saturday mornings with the kids.  I'm so fortunate that I don't have to be traveling all the time for work like I did once upon a time.

No comments: